The notes contain absolutely everything you need to know to achieve a 1st Class mark in your Trusts exam.
The topics included are:
1. Nature and Legal Classification of Trusts
2. Conceptual Framework of Express Trusts and Powers
3. The 3 Certainties of Trusts (Intention, Subject Matter and Objects)
4. Private Purpose Trusts and the Human Beneficiary Principle
5. Charitable Trusts
6. Constitution of Trusts.
8. Resulting Trusts.
9. Constructive Trusts
10. Fiduciary Duties of Trustees
12. Personal Liability of a Stranger to the Trust.